First and foremost, please do read the disclaimer on this post here “How to buy dogecoin” — I am writing this post as an extension of the original one, but for instructions on buying Doge in India.
CHOOSING AN APP
I have no affiliation with any of these apps. The following apps are what I am suggesting for use because I personally use these and have found it to be the best ones so far.
What you need to get started
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card (.. voter id, driving license works too)
- Your own bank account
- UPI Application such as GPay, BHIM, Paytm UPI (not required but preferable for quick deposits)
Verification takes 2–5 minutes and your account will be ready for deposits.
The verification steps are straightforward. When you download and signup on the app you have to go through the verification to unlock your wallet and deposit money after which you can start buying Doges.
Use Deposit INR Option on the app to select an UPI app to deposit money quickly in your account. The deposited amount becomes available in seconds and then you can start trading.
For withdrawals you have to add your bank account details in Profile > Bank Details. The withdrawals are quick too and takes not more than 5–10 mins for the money to reflect in your account.
- No extra fees
- Clean and simple UI
- Stats displayed for your average buy price, portfolio profits on each crypto.
- Limit orders not available yet (in development)
- trade / market depth graphs and data not available.
- Doesn’t have many cryptocurrencies listed under it
WazirX | (iOS / Android, PC, MacOS)
You need your basic verification id cards. PAN is mandatory. Aadhaar, Driving license, Password can be used for identity verification.
The app let’s you trade in many different cryptos in different exchanges, like BTC, INR, USDT etc.
- Advance user interface.
- Fast UPI payment option
- Market Depth / Trades data shown in real time.
- Support limit orders
- Let’s you trade in many crypto currencies.
- Doesn’t show you your portfolio profit / loss on each cons, or even overall.
- A little difficult for new users not familiar with trading to understand and use it.
- Processing fee. (not very high though.)
— — — — — — — — — — — — — -
INVEST WISELY, IT IS YOUR MONEY, LET YOURSELF DECIDE HOW YOU USE IT. . * NOT A FINANCIAL ADVICE.
LET’S TAKE DOGE TO THE MOON!